Aspire Nautilus BVC Airflow Adjustable 5mL Pyrex Glass Clearomizer
The Aspire Nautilus uses the new Aspire BVC coil heads, it has a 5ml glass Pyrex tank and it has an air flow control mechanism adjustable with the lower ring with 4 settings to make it the best atomizer so far in 2014. The air flow control allows controlling the draw as well as fine tuning how much e-Liquid feeds into the coil head. All these features make the Aspire Nautilus a truly special atomizer and provide the absolute best vaping experience possible at the moment.
Because of its shape and size the Aspire Nautilus looks fantastic on a Mod or APV style battery.
1. Length x Diameter (max): 85mm x 25mm
2. Resistance: 1pc 1.6ohm coils pre-installed, and 1pc 1.8ohm replacement coils
3. Capacity: 5ml
It comes with
1xStainless Drip tip
1x Upper hardware
1x Pyrex Glass tube
2x BVC unit, 1PC 1.6ohm coils pre-installed, and 1pc 1.8ohm replacement coils
1x Decorative ring
1x Base hardware
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
Stainless Steel and Pyrex Glass clearomizer tube, Bottom Vertical Coil. Improved four-port adjustable airflow
1. Stainless Steel
2. Adjustable Airflow Control
3. Pyrex glass tube with 5ml capacity
4. BVC (Bottom Vertical Coil)
How to use?
1. Turn upside down the cartomizer, and then screw off the bottom hardware.
2. Use the syringer or dropper to fill less than 5ml e-liquid into the space between the glass tank and the center metal tube. Do not overfill it.
3. Carefully screw on the bottom hardware, connect it with the battery and enjoy it.
How to control the Airflow?
4 different airflow hole sizes: Φ0.9mm, Φ1.1mm, Φ1.4mm and Φ1.8mm. You can rotate the airflow control valve to choose the most comfortable one.
How to replace the coil unit/coil head?
Turn upside down the cartomizer, then screw off the connector. Take out the old coil unit from the bottom base, replace with new one. So easy!